Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday

Thursdays are my favorite days of the week. Something closer to the end, yet far enough away from it.

Last night: pinto beans with lime and salt, white rice (the kind with the Indian on it- as one of my mom's former students put it: the dot kind, not the feather kind- how are children so innocent, yet derogatory at the same time? No social handcuffs.) corn tortillas, heirloom salsa.

Lunchfast today consisted of onions, tofu, potatoes, & rice bread too well buttered.

My favorite smells include:

Rain in the desert
Creosote (synonymous with the above)
Wet dry sweet grass
My daughter's skin (sans feces)
New books
Old books
Old clothes
New clothes
Tide & Downey (though I never use it- P&G are the evil empire- but it is a former home smell)
Dead leaves baking in the sun
Pine trees baking in the sun
Chlorine pools

Kitty Cat hasn't got 'Mama' down yet, but everything she likes is a 'Dada.' I gave her a nonchalant bath yesterday because it finally got to me. Yeah, that'll show her.

I offend myself.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment